Submit maintenance requests through your tenant portal.
Please login to your tenant portal and follow the prompts. If you do not yet have a login password for your tenant portal, please get started below.
Before completing the following maintenance request form, please read the trouble shooting guide below. Completing these steps can save you time and money! Tenants may be charged for a service call if the service person determines that the tenant failed to perform routine maintenance task as outlined below:
- No power to plugs or switches: Check and reset breaker panel. Check and reset all GFI (Ground Fault Indicator) outlets (located in kitchen, bathrooms, utility rooms, and garages). Check if plug works off a wall switch.
- Garbage disposal doesn’t work: When on, do you hear a buzz? If you do not hear a buzz, hit the reset button on the bottom of the disposal and test. If you hear a buzz, turn off disposal and unplug from wall. Mounted on the side of the disposal or side of cabinet may be an Allen Wrench. Put the wrench in the center shaft and gently twist back and forth (this un-jams the disposal). Remove the object that is causing the obstruction, turn back on, and test.
- No hot water: Check and reset breaker in power panel.
- Toilet is plugged: Plunge and test.
- No heat: Check thermostat. Check that furnace covers are in properly. Check furnace filter to see if it is dirty. Did you pay your utilities on time or issue an order to disconnect the utility?
- Dishwasher won’t drain: Clean food out of bottom of dishwasher. Clean drain line between dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Dishwasher grinds or no water is coming in: Turn off, if no water is on the bottom pour two large glasses of water into the bottom and re-start. If problem continues, call us and discontinue use.
- Refrigerator too warm or too cold: Check if thermostat in refrigerator is set correctly. Clean lint from filters. If after hours dry ice in the refrigerator may keep you food cold until we can have it looked at.
- No Air conditioning: (For refrigerated air only) Check all circuit breakers. Clean and replace filter and test.
- No electricity: Check all breakers, flip them hard to the OFF position and then hard to the ON position.
- Smoke Detectors won’t work when tested: Press the test button or test with approved smoke detector smoke spray, replace battery.
- Smoke Detector beeps: replace battery.
- Plumbing or fixtures leak: Turn off water fixture, turn off water at supply line and call us at our emergency maintenance number right away at 970-420-2191 Extension 6 or 7.
If this is an emergency involving a water related issue, please “Shut Off/Turn Off” the water at the main shut off or local shut off and notify us immediately.
If this is an after-hours EMERGENCY call 970-420-2191 Extension 6 or 7.
If this is a gas or electric emergency, contact Xcel at:
Electric Emergency/Power Outage 1-800-895-1999
Gas Emergency/Gas Odor 1-800-895-2999